Saturday, August 22, 2009

diznef


B: flash fried flank steak with cilantro, pineapple, tomato salsa and some cherries
L: peel and eat shrimp with drawn butter, unsweetened ice tea, jerk chicken with guacamole
D: pork chop with cherry, thyme, red onion confit (inspired by marksdailyapple recipe) with spinach, chocolate

i had a wonderful cave girl kind of day.  i woke up when my body was ready.  i walked, rode my bike, went to martial arts class and ate lunch outdoors, mostly with my fingers.  i did violate a basic cave girl principle when i let my attention lapse and tried to block a knee with my shin.  i now have massive goose egg mid-shin.  

the boy went to martial arts with me, spent time outside playing to catch raindrops in a cup, didn't play any video games today and he was all of a sudden this wonderful human being.  coincidence?  i think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment