Thursday, August 20, 2009

diez y siete


B: almond and part of a peach, coffee
L: sashimi and seaweed salad
S: crab meat, artichokes, blueberries, almonds, and chocolate (okay, that sounds a lot more like a meal, huh?)
D:chicken mole with extra guacamole (oh my god...meat AND chocolate????)

felt very non-cave girl today.  spent a lot of time indoors, sedentary, and feeling artificial.

we'll chalk it up to a lapse.  

in other news, my quip for marks daily apple's contest placed 7th.  not too bad...

Be a 100% free-range, organic and wild animal.  Go primal.

The sun has set and I need some deep sleep.  I will be headed out to the waves when it creeps back up over the horizon.  My body will feel the salt water.  I will play with that tall man with the strong arms and gentle eyes.  And I will feel wild again.

No comments:

Post a Comment